vrijdag 24 juli 2015

Outfit; Touch of pink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Lovely readers, Here i am again with a new outfit. This time I'm not that amazed by the photo's. The light just doesn't work. Bummer! But it's ole i can show them haha. Not the end of the world. Better photo's next time. I like the touch of pink in my lips and earrings! The earrings are old.. I think i have them for 4 years now. Im not into these kinda earrings but i liked them this time. The look is a bit classy and i like that. Im so excited about tuesday! I can't wait.. I'm getting 60 cm extensions! Yaay, i really can't wait to show you girls! I like my hair for now, I really was in doubt about my hair length cause i really like this length. It's more fashion if you ask me but i just can't get enough of my longer hair! Addicted .. Do you like my look? Xo Cheek Mirjam

* Shoes - Asos.com * Jeans - Dr.denim * Vest - Primark * Blouse - H&M * Earrings - H&M * Watch - Fossil * Belt - Nikki (ainz store) 

1 opmerking: