donderdag 16 juli 2015

Outfit; This jacket by victoria tornegren

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, I saw this jacket from victoria tornegren for nelly a little while ago but my size was out of stock. I went to nelly.com everyday to check it out and finally the right size was there! I'm so extremely in love with the fit and it looks like a normal blazer but it isn't. Look at my arms! I really like the cape effect in it and it looks so classy! Im so pleased to have this jacket and ill thank victoria tornegren for it! Im wearing my culottes underneath it with a white crop top. Love the black/white combo! Im in doubt about my hair length. I really like the length of my hair right now. It looks so much more fashion and less girly. I already bought 60 cm hair but i don't know if I'm gonna cut them straight away to this length so please help me out. Did you see my bag also? Im so freaking in love with it! Straight from turkey.. I got it from my sister in law and from my brother. They went on vacation and came back with this present. It really looks like the real deal and i never saw a dupe this good! I saw how much the real one cost and i only can dream of that bag cause the price is ridiculous. I can't be happier with this one.  I also am happy with the photo's. I really have the best boyfriend who puts so much effort in the photo's! Lots of love Cheek Happy girl!

* Shoes - H&M * Culottes - H&M * Top - Nelly trend * Blazer - Victoria tornegren for nelly.com * Chanel boy bag - The market in turkey

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi.

    Gave look.. Je haar moet je zo houden hoewel ik dat hele lange ook cool vind staan. Je tas uit Turkije vind ik super gaaf.. Daar koop je nog is wat voor een leuke prijs.

    Groetjes Annemieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen