donderdag 4 juni 2015

Outfit; Peach and white

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Readers, i know.. 3 photo's! I usually use 5 photo's or more so this is a bad one. I had more shots from this outfit but they were exactly the same so boring as fck. I went to batavia in Lelystad. City right next to wear i live. The wind was blowing so hard and 1 thing i hate the most is the wind.. Im wearing my lovely peach jacket. Bought it 2 years ago at H&M and still one of my favs. Also wearing my lovely white ripped jeans from H&M. I don't have much time to talk cause i have to work. I got a new job in almere haven Hizihair. Im so happy! The girls are amazing and the salon is so beautiful. I will speak to you soon! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Peach jacket - H&M * Jeans - H&M * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Shoes - Vagabond * Cap - NewYorker * Top - H&M

3 opmerkingen: