dinsdag 9 juni 2015

Outfit; Grey/Black/White

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, Im so happy about the weather lately. So warm and so sunny out there so you can take loads of pretty pictures! Outfit is not from today cause i look like a girl who just came out of bed with her pyama's! I took this photo's a week ago but to busy to upload. I have to get used of working again. I work for 4 days in a hair salon and i love it out there. People are nice and my colleagues are the best. But less time for blogging and taking outfit photo's but I'm gonna do my best! Im wearing black and white cause i can't get bored of the combination. Wearing my new white vest from primark. Bought it in the sale for only 9 euro's! I like my hair this way, it's a little bit of a granny look and finally i have that hair color again! Nobody could do my hair right and when i ask for a blond i got my own hair with a little bit of blonde. So frustrating.. But hell yeah I'm 'blonde' again..  (Grey) Let me know what you think of my look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Jeans - H&M * Shoes - H&M * White top - Primark * White vest - Primark * Earrings - Primark * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, super mooie look! Komt deze witte vest seriously van de Primark...Die moet ik hebben!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je haar is zoooooo mooi ! Prachtige kleur!

    love, Turn it inside out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen