donderdag 14 mei 2015

Outfit ; Flower dress in a creative design

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, It's so frustrating when you just don't have the time to make good outfit photo's so you guys have to do it with my most adorable and loving mobile pictures. Who doesn't love selfies? Oke i have some explaining to do cause im wearing the same dress but in a different way. The day started off really warm and the sun was shining and we went to my mother cause it was mothers day so i wear the dress how it suppose to be, just a dress. The evening was another story cause it was so cold and couldn't stand it to have bare legs so i decided to pop out my lovely wide trousers out of the closet and made another outfit with the dress.. I really wanted to wear the dress cause i still am in love with the colors of this dress. I bought it 4 years ago and it's from nelly trend. Still my favorite! let me know what you think of my creative design haha. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Dress - Nelly.com * Trousers - H&M * Belt - Nikkie plessen * Sandals - Primark * Necklace - H&M * Watch - Fossil

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten