woensdag 30 april 2014

Outfit; If i were a boy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ph. Bruce Mangal

Dear readers, Im back from being away. My computer crashed and it was so hard to get it back up but here i am. Today i show you my second outfit from Dusseldorf. Im wearing my new blouse from Choies. So many people looked at me and thought god damn why is she wearing a cow print? But i really love it. Im wearing it on my waist cause i wanted to create a cool laid back look and a bit of a boys look. So that's why i called my outfit post: If i were a boy haha! I am also so lucky to have this cool bag pack with me. I got it from la moda uk. A really cool webshop with loads of fashion items you should really check it out! Oke something else... I cant believe that it's almost friday cause im going to see MILEY CYRUS! Im going to her concert in Amsterdam i got the tickets as a present from my boyfriend ( Gosh i love him to death ) And i really cant wait. Im close to the stage and im really going to shout my longs out. I have such a girl crush on her! Im gonna make lots of photo's and gonna make a post about it so you can check it also! Have to work now, Let me know what you think of my boyish look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Cap - New yorker * Bomber jacket - Primark * Top - Black fashion store * Blouse - Choies * Bagpack - LaModaUK * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Leather pants - H&M * Necklace - Comegetfashion * Shoes - Dr.martens * Watch - Fossil

11 opmerkingen:

  1. awwww thats the style I love! awsome jacket darling <3
    I would like to ask you one thing! I'd like to start my cooperation with SHEINDISE.COM, and I need You to help me!:) If it's not a problem for you could you please go to this post http://kasqqq94.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/must-have-sheinside.html and click on the link 'sheinside.com' on the bottom of the pics?:) I need to have 100 clicks to start the cooperation and its need to be done directly from this link I've already showed you! I really need it! Thank you dear:*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cool look!
    http://www.whatsashawears.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zo'n gave look! Ik vind die blouse zo leuk! Heb hem nu al bij een paar mensen gezien en dat gaat kriebelen! Haha! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke look!
    x www.isasfash.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely look, the cow print is really daring and fun and adore the snapback.
    have fun at miley cyrus her concert dear!
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. dit is echt zo'n stoer outfit! you look fantastic Mir! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oké, deze is echt gaaf. Zeker mijn favoriet!

    xx

    http://loutaa.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen