dinsdag 24 september 2013

Outfit; Autumn colors
















Loves, Last week i was a bad blogger i know. But this week im back. Today i want to show you my new blouse. Really in love with the colors. This one is from Vero Moda and it cost 16,95 euro. Good price for a nice blouse! The colors remind me of autumn.. Really love the purple and the dark green colors and the combination with my purple lipstick is perfect! I also wear my discopants again. I don't know i have a love hate relationship with this pants. I bought it a few months ago and i liked it but i felt so big in it. Now i lost some weight and i really want to wear this pants all day! The fit is so good and i really want to live in it. I love that the pants is high waisted so i can also wear a crop top on it! But i think i need to have another discopants ASAP cause this one is a bit damaged. Loves let me know what you think of the look and yes i wear socks in my jeffrey cambpell lita's! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Discopants - Nelly.com * Blouse - Vero moda * Vest - Nelly.com * Socks - Primark * Necklace - Modemusthaves.com * Hat - H&M * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Sunglasses - Modemusthaves.com

8 opmerkingen: