donderdag 8 november 2012

Outfit post ; Out in the dark
























Hey loves, lately i see so much tigertops or leopart or something haha its an animal! I thought hey i have something in my closet with a tiger that i bought many years ago and i wanted to try it on! So i put my outfit together and this is it! I dont know if i like it that much but its oke! Not amazing.. Too bad. But these kids made my day. i was shooting with my boyfriend and i saw 15 kids coming my way with questions and they were so sweet they said: we always see you shooting and we think your so beautifull can i have a picture with you and 1 girl went with here bycicle home to get a piece of paper and a pen so i can wright my blogname on it and they all were so amazing so i said lets make a photo and then you see yourself back on the blog. The boys were in love with me haha so qute! So i have a little fan base going on here it was the best! Hope you like my outfit, let me know! LOVE mirjam

* Top - Bershka * Jeans gilet - Object * Blazer - H&M * Hat - H&M * Shoes - JC'S * Bag - Vintage * Arm cuff with crosses - Bubbawithglasses (webshop)

18 opmerkingen:

  1. mir, zo vet die kruisjes onder je jasje vandaan.
    Leuke foto ook met al die kindjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute kids!:)
    The blouse is very nice:)
    Kisses from sweet Children:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. heel leuk gecombineerd, vind je armband ook echt gaaf! Superlief van die kindjes! XO

    p.s. op mijn blog valt €25,- shop tegoed te winnen! klik hier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this outfit and I have serious hair envy! Those kids are so cute asking for a picture! x

    Maydoll

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. super leuk gecombineerd, en wat leuk die kruisjes bij je arm xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hahahaha, geweldig die kinderen! Ik heb het jongetje dat op die tweede foto rechts staat, in de klas ;). Geef nl les aan groep 5/6.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Amazing!!! Love it!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Super leuk, die kinderen en je outfit! Heb dankzij jou de arm cuff besteld :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Leuke outfit en leuke blog, alleen je maakt redelijk wat fouten in engels valt me op.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen